Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Favorite Thing-Reusable Produce Bags

It's been bugging me for some time that grocery stores still offer millions of plastic bags in the produce section.  What ever happened to living in the land of innovation?  We're smart people, we should have figured this out years ago!

I happened across some reusable produce bags recently, and I wanted to share in case you've been feeling guilty about using those plastic bags OR if you were like me, and stopped using the plastic bags but then had all your produce rolling around in your cart.  It also torks off the cashiers, it turns out.


I bought a set of 3 "3B Bags" at Vitamin Cottage recently.  They are 2 different sizes, have a drawstring top (sweet), are made of nylon and are washable.  They squish up really small so you can jam them in your purse or I just started keeping them in my regular reusable bags in my car.

Here's the link so you can check them out.
http://www.3bbags.com/

No comments: